Shock Doctor Wrist Sleeve RH
The Shock Doctor Wrist Sleeve-Wrap Support offers:
- Slip-on sleeve single strap compression wrap with anatomical palm.
- Stability support wrist with adjustable internal stays for customized support preferences.
- Close fitting full dexterity anatomical palm provides unobstructed natural grip.
- Comfortable, thin micro-fiber synthetic leather palm.
- Low profile, short deign avoids bulkiness typical to wrist supports.
- Adjustable single-strap Velcro compression wrap closure ensures personal fit.
- Thump opening with Lycra binding for comfort and long lasting wear.
Level 2 Performance Level:
- Moderate support for minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains, and unstable joints allowing for use as necessary for recovery.
- Compression to provide soft tissue support, joint alignment and therapeutic warmth/blood flow.
- Proprioception: Bio-neurological awareness of stress where the support will restrict enough movement to inform the body that it needs to contact muscles to prevent further injury.