The Shock Doctor Wrist Sleeve-Wrap Support offers:
- Slip-on sleeve single strap compression wrap with anatomical palm.
- Stability System support wrist with adjustable internal stays for customised support preferences.
- Close fitting full dexterity anatomical palm provides unobstructed natural grip.
- Comfortable, thin micro-fiber synthetic leather palm.
- Low profile, short design avoids bulkiness typical to wrist supports.
- Adjustable single-strap Velcro compression wrap closure ensure personal fit.
- Thumb opening with Lycra binding for comfort and long lasting wear.
Level 2 Performance Level:
- Moderate support for minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints allowing for use as necessary for recovery.
- Compression to provide soft tissue support, joint alignment and therapeutic warmth/blood flow.
- Proprioception: Bio-neurological awareness of stress where the brace will restrict enough movement to inform the body that it needs to contract muscles to prevent further injury.